Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- Manage a portfolio of customers: follow-up of cash-in payments, reminders & use of tools according to Group rules to recover the receivables on their due date & to manage the customer risk.
- Follow-up of prepayments & other installments received to be sure about their reality and their actuality, remind of prepayments to be received
- Daily process of the posting of cash-in payments & claim the written settlements required for the correct clearing of payments/invoices
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in accountant.
- Billing and AR experience
- Knowledge of software packages (Excel, Word…) knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Good knowledge of accounting & taxation rules.