As guarantor of the sincerity of financial statements, he is responsible for the analysis & the accounting of the accounts entrusted to him, including the posting and the evidences.
- Processes document or received information according to the Group principles, deals with deviance from local rules if applicable
- Processes the posting of general entries related to monthly closings
- Checks the analytical postings according to the Group principles
- Takes parts to the realization of interim closings (monthly), half year & yearly closing, according to the local & Group gaaps
- Analyzes & justifies on a monthly basis the accounts entrusted to him / her
- Updates the closing & evidence file
- Responds to requests for information related to the process
- Records & archives the processed documents
- Uses & optimizes the available tools
Applies all the quality procedures & operating modes related to its activity, in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance related fields. Reinforced prior experience in an accounting / audit firm or an industrial & international company is welcome.
- Rigorous, methodical, good interpersonal skills and strong sense of confidentiality
- Good general knowledge, drafting skills
- Knowledge of software packages (Word, Excel…), knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
- Knowledge of a foreign language (English, French, or Spanish) is an advantage
- Establishes good communication with other parties like customers, vendors, tax office, etc.
- Good knowledge of accounting & taxation rules, financial skills required for Treasurers
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.