Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- Ensures that accounts are correct and that accounting and tax information procedures and methodologies are being properly applied. Carries out his various duties while optimising the three levers of quality, cost, and time.
- Prepares and approves tax reports, statutory accounting statements, including for the group (balance sheet, income statement, consolidation package) while optimising the three levers of cost, quality, and time within a legal and operational scope (all the way to the level of cost centres).
- Makes sure accounting and tax obligations are up to date within his scope (statutory statements).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Accounting Degree Level reinforced by 3 years minimum in similar position,
- Strong inter-personal and management skills that allow him to play a strong role in his teams as well as with other managers.
- Rigorous, methodical, good inter-personal skills, keen sense of confidentiality, ethic, independent.
- Advanced English. French is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of local and ideally IFRS accounting and tax rules. Good command of software, especially SAP.