Main Responsibilities and Duties:
The N.A. Sales Organization located in Novi, MI is searching for a professional, entry level candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support administrative activities pertaining to quotations and product launch.
NOTE – MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.A. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
- Responsible for receiving and providing administrative assistance to employees in the Sales and Product Line areas
- Manages the production and update of reports, internal & customer databases, indicators, dashboards
- Performs classic clerical tasks such as organizing and maintaining files
- Forwards information and assigned reports on time
- Fielding and filtering, as appropriate, telephone calls;
- Able to assess the relevance and urgency level of the different information received;
- Assists the Unit manager in certain projects, and support customer calls
- Bound by a strict duty of reserve and confidentiality with respect to all the mails and documents accessed within the normal course of her/his duties,
- Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer literacy is mandatory. Must be able to demonstrate high level skills in basic computer applications including Microsoft, email, and knowledge of basic internet security. Experience with SAP preferred.
- Must be capable of prioritizing multiple tasks on a daily basis, working and interfacing with multiple functional groups internally and externally including direct interface with customers in the automotive industry in professional and ethical manner..
- College education is not mandatory, but would be necessary for future advancement.
- Prefer 3 years minimum experience in a direct customer interfacing position.
- Must be available to work on-site Monday thru Friday with semi-flexible hours ranging between 7:00am – 5:00pm.