Main responsibilities and duties :
Based on the customer’s RFQ document, the Cost Estimator establishes, in accordance with the Group’s rules, the economic documentation drawing on 2S2D solutions (accurate quotations of potential solutions in accordance with the enforced pricing grid) in an effort to boost the company’s competitiveness.
- Performs the quotations procedure based on existing products while adjusting to customer requirements in relation to simple plans.
- May organize reviews on feasibility, RFQs and bids.
- May be required, upon the consent of his/her management, to communicate his/her needs during the quotations phase to the Design Office, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrialization, Purchasing, Simulation and Quality departments.
- May have to provide assistance to Sales team during the presentation of technical and economic documentation to customers.
- Issues the quotations of modifications/adjustments occurring after the initial order.
- Plays an active role in capitalizing on the knowledge transfer within the assigned area of responsibility and draws on the expertise gained to establish new quotations.
- Ensures that quotations are developed in compliance with the pre-project guidelines, standards and specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree, experience in automotive industry 3 years.
- Rigor, transparency, communication skills, analytical and synthetic thinking, good appearance, respect for confidentiality, interest in numbers ;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Fluent English.
- Ability to evaluate industrial (process), technical, economic, and timing requirements relevant to Pre‑Project management.