The Design Office Manager is responsible for the product design of his/her scope.
Product Design Process:
- Must manage the teams within the Design Office Department entrusted with products design (nomenclature, plans, simulation, definition, processability,…).
- Ensures that the design is performed in compliance with the rules of art (with respect to standard design proposed by Center of Excellence) and is managed with a constant concern for what is required to meet Quality, Cost and Time targets (2S2F) while managing the product risk and respecting the constraints of Quality, Costs and Time.
- Maintains that the enforced tools and Methods by the Group are used appropriately (Portal, PDM, Simulation, AF, FMEA, FSC,…).
- In charge of planning and distributing design and feasibility projects.
- Must organize communication and information channels according to everyone’s needs, as well as securing respect of confidentiality.
- Must prepare and ensure conformity to the Design Office budget.
- Must implement long-term actions towards continuous improvement (know-how build-up, progress plan, tool evolution).
Must apply all quality procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group. Agrees to act in accordance with the ethical rules of the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, strengthened by 5-years experience in the design of plastic, metal or electro-mechanical systems or experience as Project Manager, in automotive or electro-mechanical sector companies.
- Coaching, leadership, listening skills are needed as well as leading multidisciplinary teams, rigor, management skills, communication skills, synthesizing ability and analytical thinking,
- Knowledge of Office software (Portal, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Command of the English language is required,
- Residing in Anatolian side of Istanbul or Kocaeli,
- Must have knowledge of design tools used on a Design Office department, such as Functional Analysis, FMEA, ISO dimensioning, CAD / CAE software and general administration,
- Command of tools and techniques of workload scheduling.
|Department :||BD Department|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.