Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- Prepare all shipping documents from order preparation to delivery notes;
- Establishes depending on the destination the forecasted and actual volumes of transport requirements and oversees the on-time pick-up process;
- Check carrier invoices.
- Abide by the Group’s procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group. .
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in International Trade and Business.
- Rigorous, organization, service culture.
- Knowledge of software packages (Excel, Word…), SAP.
- Spoken English.