The Center of Excellence Manager is responsible for managing the Center of Excellence, establishing and maintaining the expertise and knowledge for the product hierarchy assigned in all regions.
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Manages Research, Innovation and Development teams (around 30 people), i.e.:
- Best practice design, validation standards and associated methods
- Core Engineering (Design Engineers, CAD Designers, Expert)
- Product Development Managers
- Dedicated regional support (Asia for example)
- FMEA blocks, FSC’s and Instruction for Warranty Analysis
- Impact Analysis of new product standards
- Ensures the follow-up on and compliance with the Global COE budget.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of customer information, as well as supplier and AKWEL Group’s data.
- Entrusted with creation, implementation and update of procedures and technical operating instructions to ensure the proper service operation.
Qualifications and Experience:
Masters Degree in Technical Science, reinforced by 8-years of experience within the automotive equipment supplier industrie, including significant experience in mentoring or Project Management.
- Mentoring skills, leadership, active listening, communication skills, ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team, rigor, management skills, synthetic and analytical thinking ;
- Proficiency in collaborative and Office tools (Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of current working methods among leading automotive equipment suppliers ;
- Deep understanding of quality, costs and delivery aspects relevant to projects under development.