Main responsibilities and duties :
- Assists the Product Line Director in the administrative tasks and performs the classic clerical tasks (correspondence, fielding calls…);
- Responsible for updating the budget follow up according to the organizations;
- Responsible for management dashboards on the assigned area of responsibility;
- Maintains and contributes in the Company overview updates;
- Responsible for the translation of documentation and correspondence;
- Arranges and coordinates meetings, conferences and other important and vital meetings;
- Attends to supervisory meetings and drafts meeting minutes;
- Responsible for arranging travel and accommodation;
- Able to assess the relevance and urgency level of the different information received;
- Takes part in administrative studies and helps prepare reports;
- Bound by a strict duty of reserve and confidentiality with respect to all the correspondence and documents accessed within the normal course of their duties
- 2 year college degree in Business administration or foreign equivalent plus at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong aptitude in computer software – particular MS Office Suite + proven ability to quickly adapt to alternate software platforms
- Must be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Extremely detailed and able to multi task with confidence
- Fluent in English
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Department :||Product Line|
|Salary:||“to be defined”|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th August 2021.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.