Join Akwel and our 10,000 Akwelis in more than 20 different countries !
Joining AKWEL, it is being part of the adventure of an independent family group which bases its history in its durability.
Joining AKWEL involves a collaboration made of reciprocal commitments where everyone is offered the same opportunity for success within the group.
Joining AKWEL, it is the possibility to develop new expertise. It is also cultivating pragmatism to invent, with creativity and agility, the appropriate solution to each problem.
Joining AKWEL, it’s having the chance to learn from colleagues and to acquire a unique know-how based on a global vision of the profession but also a professional attitude.
Joining AKWEL, it is growing individually and collectively the ability to excel.
We’re currently seeking our
Employee Engagement Coordinator
main responsibilities and duties :
Expert in employee engagement, the Employee Engagement Coordinator assumes the role of pilot of the “Employee engagement” activity under the supervision of Human Resources VP.
- You drive employee engagement (expertise, processes, coaching) to enable each AKWELI to voluntary accept to integrate the needs of the company in his own objectives.
- You promote AKWEL Being at Work by developing employees’ pride in belonging (autonomy, confidence, recognition, personal development and pleasure) and bring sense and cultivate AKWEL DNA (understand our vision, contribute to our mission, live our values).
- You promote career development and lead internal promotion based and performance and potential.
- You are responsible for developing the attractiveness of the company by helping to adapt the working conditions as well as compensation and benefits to the market reality.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic management of the “Employee engagement” activity
- Carry out the watch (data collection, research, selection)
- Analyze risks (identify and assess risks) impacting strategic objectives
- Advise the Human Resources VP on the risk mitigation measures to be implemented
- Manage the implementation of the selected measures
- Check the effectiveness (results) of the measures, the performance of the activity
- Organization of the “Employee engagement” activity
- Advise the Human Resources VP on the organization (who does what, when, how) of the activity
- Formalize the chosen organization
- Pilot the implementation of the organization (change management)
- Control the effectiveness (reality) of the implementation of the organization
- Staffing and skills management of “Employee engagement” activity actors (Managers, and other actors of the process)
- Advise the Human Resources VP on the standards for assessing the workload and the skills of the “Employee engagement” activity actors
- Formalize the selected standards for evaluating the workload and the skills
- Advise the Human Resources VP on the training structure necessary for the acquisition of the skills expected from the activity actors
- Formalize the chosen training structure
- Mobilization of the “Employee engagement” activity actors
- Formalize the job descriptions or mission statements of the “Employee engagement” activity actors
- Advise Human Resources VP on induction plans for the “Employee engagement” activity actors
- Formalize the induction plans
- Advise Human Resources VP on the performance measurement standards (indicators and assigned objectives) of the “Employee engagement” activity actors
- Formalize the chosen performance measurement standards
Qualifications et Experience : Higher education in Human Resources Management, with significant experience in employee engagement, acquired ideally in an industrial environment.
- Active listening and interpersonal skills, open-mindedness, creativity, rigor
- Curiosity, forward-looking approach to understand the future skills necessary for the company
- Advanced Computer skills / Advanced in French and in English
- Ability to conceptualize to develop projects / Dynamism to launch and monitor projects / Support change management
Localization : AKWEL Services – Tunis