Main responsibilities and duties :
- You report to Plant General Manager.
- Takes part in all aspects of financial control within the scope in order to:
– be responsible towards the Group, and for the scope, of the reliability of Management data and compliance with procedures,
– draw up the results for the scope according to the methodology, criteria and indicators defined by the Group,
– respond to the Region’s financial requests,
– provide the Plant General Manager with the analyses and comments to understand and potentially improve economic performance within their scope.
- In collaboration with the Plant General Manager and under the functional responsibility of the Regional Controlling Manager, takes part in
– monitoring productivity (gathering actions),
– gathering part of the data (financial data) of the financial performance ongoing improvement plan in order to achieve the targets set (relevance, simplicity and reliability of data; aiming for economic performance),
– drafting the results (P&L) for the scope and concise analyses: Flash, a monthly review with the Plant General Manager and Regional Industrial Management.
– updating the grid of price,
– calculating the Quality of Turnover and reconciling it with the P&L,
– alerting the Plant General Manager to shortfalls in relation to targets and deviations from procedures and the reality observed in the field (data reliability),
– drafting budgets and ensuring they are followed by Budgetary Control,
– monitoring the investment allocation.
Qualifications et Experience
- 3-year college education in Business Administration / Management
- 3-4 years experience in Controlling
- Accuracy, curious, determined, has an analytical mind, has respect for confidentiality.
- Fluent in English, in speech and writing.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of the basic rules of accounting,
- Knowledge of a management tool essential (e.g. SAP).
- Knowledge of Group tools and Financial Control methodology.
|Contract type:||Contract according to agreement.|
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and personal letter to HRM Kenneth Börjesson,
If you have questions about the position, please contact PGM Fredrik Britmer, Toip 53010 or mobile +4670 679 0035
Last application date March 21,2021. Please note that the incomplete application will not be processed.