MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Must manage, organize and optimise the flow of raw material, supplies and products from delivery to dispatch, while respecting the objectives set by his/her managers. He/She is responsible for respecting the rules applying to the physical and computerised flow in the warehouse.
• Supervise and manage the performance of the staff he/she is charged with, including dispatch clerks and warehouse employees
• Oversee Material Flow for the site – both Inbound and Outbound logistics
• Container and Packaging Management
• Participates in Inventory Management and Control
• Acts as Key User and Trainer for Warehouse and delivery module of SAP
• Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Educational Level and Experience:
Minimum of a High School Diploma, with 6-8 years of Supply Chain/Warehouse Management experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a Business Discipline with 3-5 years of significant experience in:
• Supply Chain / Warehouse Management
• Industrial Logistics within a just-in-time environment
• Lean Manufacturing Experience
• At least 2 years of prior leadership/supervisory experience
• APICS Certification a Plus
• Familiarity with Warehousing, Powered Industrial Truck, and similar Safety MIOSHA Regulations
• SAP warehouse and delivery knowledge (other modules such as PP or SD beneficial)
• Microsoft Office Suite / Above Average Excel Knowledge and Ability
• Demonstrated Project Management and Organization Skills
• Attention to Detail, Dependable, Customer Focused and Team work oriented
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.