The Ulricehamn site is looking for a management team member, join dedicated and collaborative colleagues with focus on quality and delivery in our daily work. We value good relations with our employees and unions, the position as HR-Manager is vital for our continuous improvement.
Main responsibilities and duties :
- Accountable for staff administration, human resources management and staff mobilisation. Manages and develops the human resources of the site, whilst providing advice and support to all Department Managers.
- Ensures human resources match the requirements of the identified customers from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation within the site.
- Operational leader of SUP 04-01 “Human Resources Management and Staff Mobilisation”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification, with solid knowledge of applicable employment legislation and collective bargaining agreements, combined with at least five years’ experience in Human Resources administration, ideally in an industrial/manufacturing setting.
- Operational on the ground, with an ability to listen and discuss matters, able to reconcile conflicting points of view and achieve compromise, has a creative/proactive approach to improving management of the site. Managerial qualities are necessary to manage the Human Resources department.
- Work organisation, efficiency, diplomacy, ability to work independently, discipline, availability, strong communication and negotiating skills are required qualities.
- Proficient in desktop applications (Office).
- English proficiency of B2 or higher.
Localization: Ulricehamn, Sweden
Contract type: Permanent employment
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please note that an incomplete application will not be considered.