Main responsibilities and duties :
The Industrialisation Engineer is responsible for developing process standards with a global perspective and according to group objectives. It is a key role that will allow us to develop and standardise our metal tube processing capabilities.
- As a member of the Project team, in charge of developing the standards of new types of products and/or technologies.
- Metal tube process specialist (bending, end forming, welding)
- Provide support to production sites in area of specialization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering diploma of Technical type, strengthened by experience in Engineering, Production or Development in the industrial field.
- A-Level + minimum 2-years higher education, strengthened by 3-years of experience in a similar function.
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, decision making capabilities, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, initiative;
- Interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, firm compliance with QCD targets, ability to run reaction plans when shifts occur;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…);
- Command of the English language.
- Perfect command of engineering procedures and standards Quality systems.
|Localization:||Varberg or Ulricehamn, SWEDEN|
|Contract type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Department :||FTS Product Line Industrialisation|