Main responsibilities and duties :
She/he acts as the internal advisor on a given product or process expertise within the assigned area of responsibility.
Product Design / Industrialization Process
- Works within teams, according to her/his scope of expertise and depending on the urgency/relevance of processed files while ensuring a counseling and/or operational role;
- Gathers and establishes expertise principles, design standards, state of the art in her/his field of expertise or the company’s internal processes;
- Keeps abreast of customer requirements developments and puts forward innovative research focus areas;
- Takes part in task forces on issues approved in product and process research plan
- Appointed in charge of developing/updating the standards for production processes and/or technologies on the basis of 2S2D and in compliance with QCD objective
- Based on process standards management, he/she elaborates the process documents (Technical Guide, Technical Specification, Methodologies, FSC&OAP,…)
- He/she takes an active role to support production plant on quality issues, process updates.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years with Automotive experience on processes.
- Inquisitive mind, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, proactive attitude;
- Autonomy, strong interpersonal skills, coaching capabilities, responsiveness to field-related technological developments, availability;
- Command of office automation packages (Word, Excel, etc.).
- English mandatory, French appreciated
- Knowledge of technical issues and technologies prevailing in the expertise of metal welding (gas metal arc welding, resistance welding) and assembling (dispensing, screwing, riveting, striking, clinching) processes,
- Deep understanding of metal part engineering and a good level of knowledge on the mechanism parts of the vehicle (especially on; hinges, locks, striker, pedal boxes,…)