Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- The candidate must have good communication, troubleshooting, and project management skills. . . The candidate would work closely with the Customer Service and Purchasing personnel at Akwel, the external EDI contacts for our customer and supplier partnerships, and the Akwel IT teamould prepare, support and participate in customer assessment, audit or visit.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 year IT degree and 3-5 years experience working with EDI in the Automotive Industry.The candidate must have experience setting up connections through EDI VANs like GXS and Covisint.
- The candidate must be familiar with X.12 and EDIFACT EDI formats
- The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel Degree in engineering
- Additional experience that would be beneficial includes: creating EDI maps, creating EDI ftp scripts, working with SAP ECC6, and working with Sterling B2B Integrator
- The candidate must be fluent with the English language, both verbal and written
|Localization:||TBD between Orizaba, Ver. & Cd. Juarez, Chi.|
|Salary:||Acoording to profile.|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at the following email according to your site: