Main responsibilities and duties :
- You report to Plant General Manager.
The Logistic Manager ensure the right products are delivered to the right location, on-time, to the quantity required and in the most cost efficient way, from supplier, through production to end customer.
- Manage site-based Logistics teams, including procurement, production planning, customer service, and
- Ensure that the companies ERP system, is used in accordance with the defined procedures and maintain
data integrity of material movements.
- Responsible for leading the SIOP (sales, inventory and operational planning) process.
- Must implement a system of continuous improvement linked to strategic goals defined by his managers
(adequacy of inventory levels, material flow rationalization…), including removing waste or unnecessary
steps in the Logistics process. Participates in plant QRQC.
- Analyze, review, and interpret trends from logistics related data. Provide meaningful logistics data to others
in the organization to aid in customer service and cost improvements.
- Drive the deployment of lean manufacturing techniques, lead logistics related VSM activities,
implementation of visual management systems and the creation and maintenance of Kanban loops.
- Monitor and manage logistics related indicators reported in customer portals. Resolve and prevent logistics
incidents reported by customers.
- Draw up the budget and ensure it is followed and observed.
- Ensure the accuracy of the plant inventory, limiting the risk of material obsolescence.
Qualifications et Experience
- Degree educated or 2 years study after A-levels.
- 5 years experience in a similar logistics function.
- Effective communicator, leadership and management skills.
- Good understanding of Customer/Supplier relations.
- Highly motivated, willingness to help, organized, flexibility, availability, analytical mind.
- High knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in speech and writing.
- Perfect command of flow management (FIFO, MRP, Kanban and other production planning and control
- Automotive environment, including MMOG.
- Knowledge of IT management tools (e.g.: SAP).
- Good financial awareness.
If you have questions about the position, please contact PGM Fredrik Britmer: mobile +4670 679 0035 or HR-Manger Sebastian Katby: email@example.com
Please note that we use an ongoing selection process. Incomplete applications will not be processed.