Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
She/he performs, under the management supervision, the overall routine maintenance operations.
Utilities Status Management Process
- Conducts maintenance operations across all the Site activities and units (facilities, equipment maintenance…) in compliance with occupational health and safety regulations,
- Must take part in drawing up specifications for new equipment in collaboration with the Technical group,
- Must take part in installing new production equipment,
- Explore new methods of maintenance development.,
- Must manage the staff placed under his responsibility and make suggestions regarding developments (training, organization, appraisals…),
- Must participate in Plant and QRQC meetings,
- May have to report on completed activities using the relevant computer systems,
- Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group,
- Ensures the equipment available to the production units is properly maintained,
- Reports to the Plant Maintenance Manager,
Qualifications et Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrics/Electronics Engineering or related discipline,
- Min 2 years of related experience in industry, particularly in maintenance.
- Practical attitude, autonomy, availability, service culture;
- Good computer skills;
- Residing in Anatolian side of Istanbul or Kocaeli,
- Knowledge of general maintenance-related techniques,
- Good understanding of Hygiene, Safety and Environment.
- Experience with TPM, Development and implementation of Total Performance Management,
- PLC experience and electrical and mechanical troubleshooting,
- Experience in using ERP systems, especially SAP application.
Localisation : Gebze, Turkey
Contract : Permanent
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.