Main responsibilities AND DUTIES :
- Carries out maintenance work (preventive and corrective), in line with the schedule and processes defined by the command line, respecting safety rules and working conditions,
- Makes sure that equipment is well maintained and available for the production activity,
- Enters information on repairs conducted in the computer system and updates machine files,
- Suggests improvements to resources in order to optimise: safety conditions, quality and production costs,
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma in a technical subject in the speciality with experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting
- Meticulous, proactive, able to work independently and take the initiative, receptive, communication skills, keen to acquire new professional skills, service-minded, analytical capacity and diagnostic capabilities,
- Knowledge of technical English an advantage
- Proficiency in the techniques employed in his area of activity,
- Awareness of issues relating to hygiene, safety and the environment.
- Some specific training requirements (forklift truck driver, etc.) may be necessary, depending on the activities.