Main responsibilities and duties :
As guarantor of the sincerity of financial statements & the timely payments to suppliers, he is also in charge of analysis and the accounting process of the accounts entrusted to him including the postings & their justifications
His role is dual with:
A recurrent activity that may cover all or part of the following jobs:
- Daily processing of documents or information according to Group principles
A role during the closings
- Participate in the closing process i.e. monthly, half-yearly or annual according to the statutory GAAP & the Group principles: preparation of accruals as Credit note to be received, invoice to be received…
- Process the clearing of old receptions still open (not yet invoiced) after the Group deadline
Finally, like any person in the accounting department, he has also a mission of optimization & improvement
- List the errors or anomalies in particular on the IT software to ask for corrective actions & propose solutions. In particular he is in charge of checking the customers database for its update (information on each customer information detail)
- Establish & update the instructions related to his perimeter in connection with his superior.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related discipline,
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Rigorous, methodical, good interpersonal skills, confidentiality awareness.
- Knowledge of software packages (Excel, Word…) SAP is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is required.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.