MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Must guarantee availability of materials, supplies and components relating to the supplier portfolio, in accordance with lead-times and quantities as well as contracts defined with the suppliers; and in accordance with the group objectives.
- Is responsible for analyzing external supply requirements according to CBN calculation and for achieving delivery dates, which ensue,
- Is responsible for monitoring purchase orders and chasing up suppliers, follow up and reprimand suppliers regarding any disputes arising,
- Must draw up indicators (service rates, provisional purchases, stock level…) respecting the objectives of superiors.
- Is responsible for daily monitoring (modifications, end of life…),
- According to the organization and on the request of the manager, additional tasks may be required to be carried out within the department,
- Must take part in warehouse inventories,
- Manage inventory between limits,
- Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with significant experience in Industrial Just-In-Time logistics environment, min 3 years within the automotive industry.
- Good telephone manner, good interpersonal skills, autonomous, takes initiative, tenacious,
- Excellent knowledge of software packages (Microsoft office excel),
- SAP knowledge is an asset,
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages is a plus; English is must.
- Elementary knowledge of the ‘Computer-assisted Production Management’ system is a plus.