Main responsibilities and duties :
The Process Designer carries out the design and the definition of gripping hands, fitting, assembly stations, test and tooling equipment according to the design rules and changes of equipment when required based on the design guidelines, the group’s standards as well as the norms and specifications
- Defines the grippers and the different assembly and test equipment in conjunction with the development teams.
- Carries out the dimensioning diagram and the digital definitions,
- Carries out the drawing with exactitude and rigor,
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews.
Qualifications et Experience
- University Degree in technical disciplines
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to put forward suggestions, creativity in simplicity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Command of a foreign language is desirable (English).
- Command of CAD tools and ISO dimensioning diagram,
- Good understanding of general mechanical engineering, pneumatic tyre and hydraulics, more specifically design rules and layout drawings,
- Command of FMEA resources and risks mode analysis,