For one or more regions, the Product Line Manager is responsible for pre-project engineering, project follow-up, quality and productivity procedures of the assigned Product Line portfolio. The undertaken activities should comply with the objectives (Quality, Profitability, Delivery) set in conjunction with the Product Line Director.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and AKWEL QCD objectives.
- Leads, trains and manages teams.
- Supervises the quotations; validates the industrial master plan.
- Supervises projects management according to industrial master plan.
- Ensures quality performance of his/her Product Line perimeter.
- Consolidates the Quality of Turnover on his/her perimeter (QCA) in development and production and display it on the Portal.
- Ensures reliability of collected data required for potential customs procedures.
- Organizes / Consolidates the CPP (Project Steering Committee) and assesses the global risk of projects.
- Consolidates monthly reports on assigned Product Lines and transmits reports to his/her managers.
- Ensures appropriate communication and information and ensures the respect for confidentiality.
- Ensures the respect of Eco-design standards and the compliance with current regulations during developments.
- Ensures the compliance to customer APQP processes and good follow up with customer Project teams.
SAP: Ensure, on each Product Line, an autonomous and smooth operation of the unit thanks to the SAP information system of AKWEL group.
Ensure the daily supervision of her/his scope of activity on SAP (PS module) for the Product Line:
Provide assistance for level 1 users (in case of a level 2 problem, FC should contact the agents specialized in direct user support),
Check the proper use of the system on Product Line.
Ensure the follow-up of Product Line indicators.
Must apply all QSE² procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; preferably, Industrial/Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering,
- Strong experience in automotive industry and Project Management and team coaching within international settings.
- Leadership, ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams ;
- Rigor, organizational skills, able to decide ;
- Customer, quality and result oriented ;
- Control of MS Office tools (Word, Excel…) and able to use SAP, PDM, Portal ;
- Proficiency in English; French will be appreciated,
- Residing in Bursa.
- Knowledge in “cost control”, project management ;
- Technical knowledge of his/her products.