Main responsibilities and duties :
Ensures continuous production in terms of both quantity and quality through interventions, therefore contributing to the optimisation of machine running time.
- Optimises manufacturing changes (tools, devices, line clearance…) in compliance with the goals defined and according to the procedures in effect,
- Approves any series change by checking the first parts produced,
- Ensures compliance with the monitoring plan, particularly at the start,
- Responsible for productivity and the quality of the work performed,
- Participates in all initiatives for progress linked to increased overall productivity of the production tool, including the QRQC line.
- Can be asked to train a new employee at his workstation,
- Performs level 1 and 2 maintenance operations,
- Must inform the Maintenance department in the case of interventions outside his scope of intervention in order to guarantee the proper functioning of means of production,
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma in a technical subject in the speciality with experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting
- Communication and analytical skills, availability
- Expertise in the techniques and implementation of the equipment used;
- Knowledge in mechanics, electricity and pneumatic and hydraulic processes depending on the organisation.