Main responsibilities and duties :
- Manages the budget, the project timing plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements.
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with his/her team, customers and suppliers’ contact.
- Manages the project team; coordinate, organize and manage all project activities.
- Draws up the requests for consultations and purchases, takes an active part in « sourcing committees ».
- In the event of disagreement, he/she notifies and refers the matter to arbitration by the Product Line Department and the relevant functional department; an appeal is conceived following the agreement of the Product Development Department.
- Entrusted with the presentation of the design and initial sample files. Monitors their progress until their acceptance by the customer, while relying on the support of Quality teams.
- Draws on the available IT systems and resources (PDM, EDM project, SAP …) and ensures the reliability of relevant data.
- Submits the score card (QCD) of the project to the Project Steering Committee (CPP) and the related actions, if required.
- May have to supervise the activity of one or several Project Manager(s) depending on the organizational structure.
- Satisfy, with the project team, the customer requirements in compliance with the AKWEL requirements.
- College/University degree of Technical Engineering, strengthened by 3-year’s experience within the industrial field in Research and Process Engineering or A-Level (High School Diploma) + minimum 2-years higher education, reinforced by 3-years related experience.
- Organizational skills, leading multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, strong sense of confidentiality ;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Command of English (required).