Main responsibilities and duties:
Under the responsibility of the PL Manager or Engineering Manager, you will be the customer representative within the Project team and, therefore, ensures the respect of the customer’s requirements from the preliminary planning stage until the end of the project.
- Ensures the deployment of customers and AKWEL requirements.
- Supports the Project Manager to define the Quality Plan.
- Fulfills all tasks defined for a PQE in the quality plan (i.e., qualifying audits, Customer PPAP file collecting, Supplier PPAP collecting …).
- Takes part in the project reviews (Customer or Supplier) and ensures that their final statement is consistent with the project status.
- Can participate in the Project Steering Committee (CPP).
- Participates and uses the QRQC approach to alert in case of major risks detected.
- Ensures the deployment and implementation of Quality tools and AKWEL QSE²MS throughout the project.
- Performs the QSE2 audits (Customer or Pre-production audits) attached to Project Management activities on AKWEL and/or AKWEL Supplier and follows up with the relevant action plans when necessary.
- Responsible for Supplier Process Confirmation of Qualification.
- Supports the Product/Process problem solving to use the appropriate tools and measures.
- Could prepare, support and participate in customer assessment, audit or visit.
Qualifications and Experience
Superior Technical education and/or Quality training (at a University or Technical school), strengthened by 3‑years experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills ;
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, integrity, rigor, and tenacity ;
- Oral and written competencies; ability to communicate succinctly the quality standpoint ;
- Good IT skills (MS Office, PDM, Portal) ;
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of some other customer language(s), such as French, German, Chinese, are recommended.
- Technical skills: ability to analyze and understand all technical decisions made by the project team;
- Deep knowledge of Project Development steps, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP);
- Knowledge of Functional Analysis and FMEA (Product, Process, etc.) ;
- Knowledge of core automotive Quality tools, such as: QSE2 audit supports (customer, pre‑production, and/or VD6.3), Control Plan, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Problem-Solving (8D, etc.) approach, QRQC approach ;
- Knowledge of AKWEL QSE²MS for CLI02 and CLI05,
- Knowledge of automotive customer specific requirements affecting the product line;
- Basic knowledge of QSE2 management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9000, ISO 14001…).