The Project Quality Engineer is the customer representative within the project team:
- Customer representative within the project:
- Verify that the customer expectations are taken into account in the project quality plans, and that the rules defined in the AKWEL QSE2 management system are respected.
- Take part in the project reviews (customer and supplier) and verify that their final statement is consistent with the project status.
- Perform the QSE2 audits related to the Project Management activities of AKWEL, challenge* the analysis and action plans and verify their effective implementation.
- AKWEL representative for quality in face of internal and external suppliers:
- Verify that both AKWEL and customer requirements are taken into account and respected, conducting the project activities (RASCI matrix) concerning the development of the supplies with the support of the project team, from the validation of the technical specifications till the product and process validation.
- Perform the QSE2 audits related to AKWEL suppliers, challenge* the analysis and action plans and verify their effective implementation.
- Stop the sourcing committee process if requirements are not satisfied.
- Customer representative from an internal point of view:
- Verify that the action plans for the engineering change requests (ECRs) in the launch review, are aligned with customer’s expectations.
- Conduct the validation audits of ECRs, challenge* the analysis and action plans and verify their effective implementation before the closure of the ECR.
- Verify that the relevant customer incidents and other issues are considered and the deadlines are known and respected and are consistent with the 8D database and QRQC.
- Coach and challenge* the team in the application of the AKWEL problem solving tools (8D and project and product line QRQC) and their self-assessment.
Must apply all QSE² procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
A-level (High School Diploma) + 4 years of superior technical education, strengthened with at least 5 years of experience, preferably in the automotive industry. Previous experience as Quality Engineer in automotive manufacturing plant is a plus.
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, integrity, rigor, and tenacity
- Oral and written competencies; ability to communicate succinctly the quality standpoint and to represent AKWEL
- Good IT skills (MS Office, PDM, AKWEL Portal, customer portals)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of some other customer language(s), such as French, German or Chinese, is recommend
- Project Development phases, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Technical skills to analyse and understand all technical decisions made by the project team
- IMDS, REACH, conflict minerals and substance declaration
- Functional Analysis and design FMEA
- Risk assessment and process FMEA
- Control Plan and special characteristics, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- 8D problem solving and QRQC approach
- QSE2 audit, especially those for process audits (based on VDA 6.3, CQI, Run at Rate, capacity…) but also for product audits
- AKWEL QSE² management system mainly focused on MAN02, CLI02, CLI03 and CLI05
- Automotive customer specific requirements (CSR) affecting the entity and special audits (Q1, QSB+, etc…)
- QSE2 management system standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001…)
Knowledge in the fields of injection, extrusion and plastic welding would be better.
|Localization:||Monteux (84), France|
|Contract type:||CDI (Permanent)|
|Department :||Product Line|
|Start :||As soon as possible|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please always use this HR generic email.
Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.