QUALITY SAFETY AND ENERGY MANAGER TIMISOARA PLANT
Join our team as the QSE Manager, where you will play an impactful role on the following areas:
- You will lead and inspire a dynamic and experienced QSE team, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded;
- As the customer representative from an internal perspective, you will collaborate with the Management team to incorporate customer expectations into our Industrial Plan and Product Line strategic plan. Your expertise will be crucial in conducting QSE² risk analysis and participating in performance reviews, particularly during the annual management review.
- In addition to supporting the continuous improvement plans within the plant, you will enforce the effective implementation of our AKWEL QSE management system. Your watchful eye will continuously monitor the impact of new documents and propose enhancements to further strengthen our system.
- Preparing for customer audits and managing both internal and external QSE² management system audits will also be under your responsibility. You will diligently analyze deviations and ensure the implementation of robust corrective action plans.
- Your coaching skills will develop as you guide your team in utilizing problem-solving tools to address challenges effectively. By challenging and verifying the conclusions and results against customer expectations, you will ensure our team consistently delivers exceptional outcomes.
- To drive growth and excellence, you will assess the skills of the QSE team using the skill matrix, and address any identified gaps through induction, training plans, recruitment, or overstaffing. Additionally, you will foster the professional development of the QSE² team, leveraging annual individual appraisals and other tools to enhance their skills, behavior, and overall performance.
Qualifications and experience
- University Degree in Technical disciplines strengthen by + 5 years experience in Quality management for the automotive industry;
Professional abilities :
- Leadership and coaching skills and integrity;
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, rigor, and tenacity;
- Good IT skills (MS Office, PDM, AKWEL Portal and customer portals);
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of some other customer language(s) is preferred;
- Project Development phases, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP);
- Technical skills to analyse and understand all technical information, explanations and decisions;
- IMDS, REACH, conflict minerals and substance declaration;
- Risk assessment and process FMEA;
- Control Plan and special characteristics, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- 8D problem solving and QRQC approach
- Process Audit based on VDA 6.3, Run@Rate etc;
- Automotive customer specific requirements (CSR) affecting the entity and customer special audits (Q1, QSB+, etc…)
- QSE2 management system standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001…)
|Contract type:||CDI – Employment contract for an indefinite period|
|Starting date:||September 2023|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31.07.2023
Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.