We are looking for a Quality Engineer to our site in Ulricehamn. Join us in the quality team, here you find dedicated and collaborative colleagues who focus on improvements and securing the quality of our products. Akwel in Ulricehamn has 150 employees, at our site we value a good relationship with our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Main responsibilities and duties :
AKWEL representative for quality in mass production in face of internal and external suppliers:
- Issue supplier quality incidents, recording them in the appropriate support systems, forwarding them to the suppliers and to the corresponding AKWEL team members.
- Verify and challenge the supplier 8D responses until the closure of the issue.
- Keep all the related information up to date for further utilization.
- Conduct process audits, and when necessary; challenge the analysis and action plans and verify the effective implementation on AKWEL suppliers.
- Conduct the quality confirmation audits at the suppliers when required and store the PSW physical parts in pilot plant.
- Organize and verify the proper realization of Annual Layout Assessment of products and components (external and internal), analyse the elements and record the results.
Qualifications and Experience
A-level (High School Diploma) of superior technical education strengthened and with 3 years of experience preferably in the automotive industry, or technical education oriented towards quality strengthened with strong equivalent experience.
It is meritorious if you have experience and knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, integrity, rigor, and tenacity.
- Oral and written competencies; ability to communicate succinctly the quality standpoint and to represent AKWEL.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, PDM, AKWEL Portal and customer portals).
- Proficiency in Swedish and English.
- Project Development phases, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Technical skills to analyse and understand all technical information / explanation / decisions.
- IMDS, REACH, conflict minerals and substance declaration.
- Functional Analysis and design FMEA.
- Risk assessment and process FMEA.
- Control Plan and special characteristics, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System. Analysis (MSA).
- 8D problem solving.
Please note that an incomplete application will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mikael Johansson, QSEE-Manager
Submit your application today, the selection process is ongoing and the recruitment might be finished before the application deadline.
|Contract type:||Permanent employment|
|Starting date:||As soon as possible|