The Account Manager ensures the implementation of Marketing and Sales Process (Promotional strategy, Response to RFQs, Contract review). She/he is also responsible for achieving required sales margins and driving sales within the assigned area of responsibility (sales= generating sales orders and collecting receivables). The Account Manager is the privileged contact of the customer. She/he assists the Group’s different departments throughout their dealings with customers (Product Design/ Industrialization, Delivery Process, Invoicing/Cash collection).
The Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager EUR C Team.
Marketing & Sales Process:
- Contributes to the Marketing strategy (search and classification of market data and analyses relevant to customers, competitors, products and suppliers + identification of forecast revenue streams + Interpretation/fulfillment of Customer requirements);
- Contributes in establishing products marketing strategy (targets) and sales strategy (actions to be followed in order to achieve the targets);
- Implements Sales strategy (promotional strategy, response to quote requests, contract review);
- Develops, in appropriate formats, the reports required by Senior Management,
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of all kind of Sales relevant documents in line with internal procedures and guidelines,
- Support sales forecasting and budget building process for assigned customers.
Operating procedure of responding to RFQ:
- She/he gathers customer requirements (emerging product, modifications/adjustments, new standards or requirements, productivity rates, capability analysis), accepts or declines their demands, submits customer requirements to relevant departments as appropriate, submits a technical-economic offer / responds to quote requests and performs the negotiations required to achieve the targets (in terms of quality & quantity) set by Senior Management (E.g.: new sales orders, quality of turnover, sustainable profitability, …).
Operating procedure of Contract review:
- If the Customer shows good will after the consultation, the Account Manager checks the compliance of the submitted contractual documents with the offer (letter of intent, order, amendments of the order…) and ensures the conformity of data entered in IT databases (e.g. SAP).
Operating procedure of promotional activity:
- Conducts the promotional presentations of assigned products to assigned customers according to the sales strategy defined by the Division or the Subsidiary so as to:
- Promote to current and prospective customers the Division or Subsidiary’s capabilities,
- Capture new consultation/business opportunities,
- Build/maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers.
- She/he monitors customers’ feedback on Quality aspects or Process capability and contributes in the management of products’ end-of-life.
Invoicing/Cash collection Process:
- In the event of nonpayment or disputes, the Account Manager leads the negotiations to ensure receivables collection in conjunction with the Accounting Unit and if needed with the support of the Sales Director.
The Account Manager is also responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – Economics or in technical science, reinforced by Sales or Management training.
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial organization ideally in the automotive industry with experience dealing with Ford Otosan or Toyota.
- Strong interpersonal skills, autonomy, responsiveness, charisma, persuasion skills, persistence;
- Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, SAP)
- Proficiency in English and Fluent Turkish is required (German would also be desirable)
- Availability to Travel
- Ability to be able to drive
- Knowledge of sales strategies,
- Negotiation capabilities (Conventional strategies, Internet Trading applications),
- Settlement of financial disputes (working knowledge of regulations, contract terms, etc.).
|Localization :||Gebze, Turkey|
|Department :||Marketing & Sales|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.