Main responsibilities and duties :
Within the IT Business Solution Team, you are responsible for configuring the customer relationship in terms of logistics flows, means of communication, logistics execution rules, and actively participate in the roll-out of our applications within the AKWEL group.
You are responsible for the development and implementation of SAP solutions in an international context, coordinating activities related to your field (framework, training, change management, support) to ensure that the overall customer relationship is taken into account. You work in close collaboration with:
- The business referents to support the change and promote good logistics practices according to the rules requested by the customers.
- The EDI team to analyze and implement the right communication rules
- Developers to ensure consistency of sales documents with customer expectations
As a true functional expert, you ensure the maintenance and development of our information system, carry out tests and validation of the solutions implemented, manage operating incidents by escalation, and participate in maintaining the knowledge of functional correspondents.
As a reference in your field, you are responsible for communicating and disseminating actions within the group, and are in charge of capitalizing on information, technological monitoring and document management in your field.
- You have at least 3 years experience in SAP deployment and are familiar with the supply chain of automotive customers.
- You are familiar with the logistics standards of the major clients in the automotive sector, from EDI to Logistics execution, and have already been involved in setting up and maintaining these standards.
- You are familiar with the SD module of SAP ECC6, and have a good knowledge of logistics execution through the HUM and WM modules.
- You have multi-sites and international industrial experience in logistics
- You are rigorous, organized, reactive and have good analytical skills
- You are a good teacher, a team player and you know how to listen to your interlocutors
- You have a good command of English, which is essential for working in our international environment
- Experience in coordination is a plus for this position
|Contract type:||Indefinite term contract|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com before 31st March 2022.
Please not that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.