Main responsibilities and duties :
AKWEL Sweden AB is the automotive industry’s resource for shaped pipes and conduits in metallic materials with high technical competence in air and liquid distribution. A Swedish technology-intensive production industry with a focus on manufacturing worldclass pipes. With factories in Varberg and Ulricehamn, AKWEL has sales of SEK 630 million and employs a total of approximately 350 people, 180 people working in Varberg. To read more about us, feel free to visit our website www.akwel-automotive.com
- Supervises the whole team. Ensures the proper functioning of the production line in terms of quality and quantity.Customer relation and deviation management
- Continuously organises and optimises production in terms of Quality, Costs and Deadlines; to this end, participates in all initiatives for progress linked to increased overall productivity of the production tool,
- Manages activity charts and monitors the performance of the production lines,
- Assigns Operators based on their skills and versatility according to the production schedule,
- Manages the employees under him/her (training needs assessment, evaluations, recruitment, integration, absence management, etc.)
- Organises daily production line QRQC meetings to respond to the needs identified and encourage continuous improvement of the team,
- Participates in quality events by implementing the necessary verification measures and introducing the appropriate problem-solving method (managing production line QRQC and using the 8Ds as needed),
- Ensures verifications during the manufacturing process according to the monitoring plan,
- Ensures the application of the identification and traceability measures during manufacturing,
- Handles machine breakdowns by ensuring interventions by technicians as quickly as possible (technicians assigned to the line or maintenance technicians) and reassigning the personnel or if necessary,
- Makes sure that all breakdowns are tracked on the appropriate documents/systems,
- Guarantees the application of workstation cleanliness and tidiness rules.
- Must apply all QSE² procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma combined with 3 to 5 years of experience in Production.
- Ability to supervise, strong interpersonal and communication skills, spirit of leadership, ability to suggest new ideas.
- Able to take initiative and handle unexpected situations, analytical and able to summarise.
- Able to mobilise the appropriate human resources based on the technologies used.
- Practice with the techniques and implementation of the equipment used.
- Knowledge of statistics tools (process capability, SPC, descriptive statistics, etc.) and computer tools such as SAP is a plus.
|Contract type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Salary:||To be defined|
Please note that we use an ongoing selection process. Incomplete applications will not be processed.