Main responsibilities and duties :
- The Structural Analysis Engineer performs calculations with simulation software in order to provide preliminary validation of the product and/or process design.
- Responsible for establishing the appropriate method for calculations. In this respect, he/she defines model boundary conditions, mesh type, simulation software to be used according to the specifications of the party requesting the calculations.
- Might be asked to contribute in pre-project engineering, projects and advance phases.
- Ensures his/her simulation tools are compatible with the laboratory test results; thereby he/she has to constantly interact with the laboratory staff.
- Tailors summary reports on his/her studies to include them in the knowledge database.
- Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of his/her duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline (preferably MSc or PhD degree on engineering)
- 3 years of experience, in the automotive industry.
Professional abilities :
- Effective scientific approach skills : analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, strong interpersonal skills to
communicate effectively with internal and external parties;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, …) ;
- Proficiency in English is compulsory.
- Able to use ANSYS Mechanical software efficiently;
- High knowledge level of Statics and Dynamics disciplines.
|Department :||Business Development Department|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.