MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• She/he is in charge of Quality approach and management with Supplier (Internal and External).
• Solves and checks Supplier (External and Internal) quality dysfunctions (CLI05): definition, check of containment actions, check of supplier’s root cause analysis and action plans, closure of dysfunctions (until the recovery of Non quality costs) and monitoring of supplier concessions/deviations (External only).
• Supplier (External and Internal) project follow up and development (CLI02): participation in Supplier Project Reviews, acceptance of Supplier PSWs and PPAP files.
• Supplier (External only) audits or assessments within Supplier Performance Management or Supplier Panel Development.
• Assists the Plant Buyer monitoring QRsQC,
• Completes the Supplier quality database as a day by day activity.
• Reports results on SQE SUP01 KPI and define action plans when necessary.
• Must be independent and is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of Suppliers’ risks.
Qualifications et Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Technical education,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, the automotive industry.
• Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigor, tenacity, good communicator;
• Good command in office software,
• Fluent in English
• FMEA, Reliability, Capability and SPC, Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC, APQP – PPAP;
• VDA process audit and knowledge of Quality management standards (IATF, ISO, etc).