Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- Solves and checks Supplier (External and Internal) quality dysfunctions (CLI05): definition, check of containment actions, check of supplier’s root cause analysis and action plans, closure of dysfunctions (until the recovery of Non quality costs) and monitoring of supplier concessions/deviations (External only).
- Supplier (External and Internal) project follow up and development (CLI02): participation in Supplier Project Reviews, acceptance of Supplier PSWs and PPAP files.
- Supplier (External only) audits or assessments within Supplier Performance Management or Supplier Panel Development.
- Assists the Plant Buyer monitoring QRsQC,
- Completes the Supplier quality database as a day by day activity.
- Reports results on SQE SUP01 KPI and define action plans when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree of Technical education or Quality training, strengthened by 3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive industry
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, good communicator;
- Good command in office software;
- Fluent in English.
- FMEA, Reliability, Capability and SPC, Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC, APQP – PPAP;
- VDA 6.3 process audit and knowledge of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, etc).