- Ability to analyse and to understand the consequence of technical decisions
- Mastering of Quality analytical and statistical tools such as: Fault tree analysis (FTA), DOE, Predictive reliability, Problem-solving tools (8D).
- Core Tools: SPC, APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP.
- Experience and knowledge of Development process of new Project (Automotive standard)
- Knowledge of Suppliers quality assurance for Mass Production is also required.
- Full grasp of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 14 001, CSR,..).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Superior technical education and/or Quality training (either at University or in a technical school). At least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Excellent written and communication skills.Numerical abilityGood training ability.Fluent in English. Knowledge of some other languages of the automotive industry as French, German, Chinese, is recommended.
- Good IT skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- SQE Manager controls performance of the SQE workforce
- SQE Manager controls performance of the SQE workforce.