Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- The Technical Manager oversees all teams of the Plant Technical group and, in this respect, ensures the industrialization of processes pertaining to projects of the targeted Plant.
- Oversees the industrialization teams; Process Engineers, Process Technicians, Prototype Technicians, Tooling/machinists, Metrology and automation and control /robotization team of his/her site
- Supervises the industrialization based on standards which he/she might be required to promote (FSC, FMEA blocks…),
- Elaborates Purchasing requests for resources in compliance with the standards outlined by the products line and the Industrialization and standardization Department. Notifies his/her direct line manager whenever in doubt,
- Might manage slight amendments without incurring an impact on the product,
- Contributes in the Projects Steering Committees developed on his/her site and follows / reports the indicators,
- Is responsible for the correct updating of technical data (ranges and nomenclatures in particular) of his/her site,
- Organizes the answer to Customers regarding the substances according to the methodologies,
- Ensures the compliance and the respect of the Technical Group budgets,
- Implements in-depth actions aiming to achieve a constant boost by contributing in the QRQC Plant and by appointing, if required, the dedicated representatives for each APU of the Plant,
- Abides by the Group’s procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment within the scope of his/her duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
- Balances the Work load and the skills of his teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree of technical type or equivalent reinforced by 5 years minimum experience in an industrial setting manufacturing components for the automotive market; preferably with rubber and plastics applications
- 5 years of experience managing both people and projects
- Industrial performance oriented,
- Management capacities, leadership, listening skills, communication abilities, rigor, administration, synthetic mindset,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…), Prior SAP exposure helpful
- Proficiency in English is required
- Deep knowledge in standard operating methods adopted by 1 tier automotive equipment manufacturers,
- Good technical knowledge (extrusion of rubber, robotization & automation, machining, vision systems…)
- Command of Quality, Cost and Delivery targets pertaining to mass production and in development projects.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.