Main responsibilities and duties :
- You report to Plant General Manager.
The Technical Manager oversees all teams of the Plant Technical group and, in this respect, ensures the industrialization of processes pertaining to projects of the targeted Plant.
- Coaches the industrialization teams ( Process Engineers, Process Technician,…),
the prototypes and Metrology of his/her site,
- Supervises the industrialization based on standards which he/she might be required to promote
(FSC, FMEA blocks…),
- Elaborates Purchasing requests for resources in compliance with the standards outlined by the products line and
the Industrialization and standardization Department,
- Contributes in the Projects steering groups developed on his/her site and follows / reports the indicators,
- Is responsible for the correct updating of technical data (ranges and nomenclatures in particular) of his/her site,
- Organizes the answer to Customers regarding the substances according to the methodologies,
- Ensures the compliance and the respect of the Technical Group budgets,
- Follows the Work load and the skills of his teams.
Qualifications et Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree of technical type or equivalent,
- 5 years minimum experience which is partly allocated to the supervision or the management of projects.
- Industrial performance oriented,
- Management capacities, leadership, listening skills, communication abilities, rigor, administration,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Fluent in English, in speech and writing.
- Deep knowledge in standard operating methods adopted by 1 tier automotive equipment manufacturers,
- Good technical knowledge (area of work, robotization, vision…),
- Command of Quality, Cost and Delivery targets pertaining to mass production and in development projects
If you have questions about the position, please contact PGM Fredrik Britmer: mobile +4670 679 0035 or HR-Manger Sebastian Katby: email@example.com
Please note that we use an ongoing selection process. Incomplete applications will not be processed.