Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- As an expert in the application(s) in question, is involved in upgrades to the system. Is involved in the various stages of the life cycle of SAP application(s) for which he is responsible, in compliance with the specified operating procedures.
- Surveys, analyses and formally drafts requirements,
- Modernises and upgrades information systems architecture and applications,
- Performs functional configuration work for the system,
- Precisely defines the scope of his own work: knowledge of existing applications, functional/organisational constraints, project feasibility,
- Standardises practices for the core system, and ensure the consistency of IT standards in his area,
- Produces functional specifications,
- Is involved in production of Specifications (goals, budget, timetable, etc.),
- Is also responsible for devising tests in order to check the application’s compliance with the specified goals and expected results,
- Is involved in deploying solutions and training business teams to use the new application, which he maintains and upgrades,
- Manages documentation in his area (training materials, procedures, etc.)
- Provides functional consultancy within his area of work,
- Provides follow-up for his work (scheduling, updates) and submits regular reports to his line manager,
- May be required to work on a variety of IT projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- University level followed by at least 3-5 years’ experience in IT area developing SAP
- Ability to work in a team, to communicate and deliver customer service, good listener, analysis and predictive abilities, ability to summarise, an enthusiastic advocate, ability to adapt, work independently, teaching skills,
- Practical knowledge of desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Full command of English
- Expert in SAP software, solutions and upgrade.
- Understanding of «business» processes he supports, giving him a clear understanding of customers’ issues and enabling him to be an enthusiastic advocate,
- Conversant with the application for which he is responsible, and familiar with its various functions