Main responsibilities and duties:
She/he introduces, monitors and validates the good practices for Quality procedures of Products/Process
Guarantees the QSE2 approach and guides the plant towards customer satisfaction in compliance to the values and regulation of AKWEL group.
- Manages and optimise the plant Quality and HSE2 resources.
- Develops and follows up of QSE2 Department budget in compliance with the internal regulations and objectives (resources and cost of the QSE² function);
- Represents the Customer,
- Takes part in QRQCs,
- Assists the Plant General Manager in coordinating the Performance and Strategy Management,
- Manages the Flash QSE2 (Consolidation of the results, drifts, abnormalities, assessed risks and associated action plans) and distributes according to the rules (recipients, planning, template);
- Works with the Plant General Manager on the QSE2 Management Review and ensures its distribution;
- Is the operational manager for the MAN02 process, supervising and coordinating the planning, execution and follow up of the plant internal audits. Manages the accreditation of the internal audits (SMQSE2 audits excluded) and performs audits.
- Conducts the QSE² risk assessment analyses,
- Takes part to the system audits (internal and external) and manages the associated action plans (including all processes applied in the plant and product line based on plant).
- May perform SMQSE2 audits (must be accredited as an internal auditor by the DQSE2)
- Is the operational manager of the CLI05 process – Dysfunction Treatment, ensuring the promotion, deployment and application of the problem resolution tools & techniques (8D, QRQC, 6 Sigma, etc…). May perform internal training to the 8D and QRQC tools within the group.
- Develops the Quality culture including the notion of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates the documentary system within the scope of certification.
- Ensures and helps to the implementation and sustainability of the QSE2 system and participates to its maintenance and improvement.
- Is bound by the duty to alert her/his line manager and DQSE2 coordinator in the event of a proven or potential customer claims with branding or financial impacts (such as customer line stoppage, vehicle recall risk, non-compliance with the system)
- Must apply all Quality, Environmental, Safety and Energy procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or business discipline, strengthened by 7-10 years experience in Quality system Management, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, instructional skills, persuasion skills, leadership and coordination skills, integrity, managerial skills, oral and written competencies and ability to communicate succinctly and clearly a quality-oriented approach;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Excel, Office, PowerPoint etc.;
- Proficiency in English Technical knowledge:
- Skilled in quality and statistical tools such as FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis, (FTA), Design of Experiment (DOE), SPC, and problem-solving tools;
- Full grasp of quality management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45 001, ISO 50001 etc.);
- Proficiency in the customer quality and project processes as well as the supplier PPAP.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
OR copy and paste the following into your browser:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.