Main responsibilities and duties:
Under the responsibility of the Regional Purchasing Director, you will be responsible for controlling his /her supplier base, based on guidance given by his /her manager (or Market Leader for production purchases) and optimizes purchases within his /her scope, meeting defined QCD targets, in compliance with the rules of the Group.
- Set objectives (and according to the cases, Actions Plan) will be validated by her/his hierarchical manager after consultation of the entity concerned (choice of subjects, resources, etc…);
- Ensures routine purchases of its portfolio (consultation, negotiation, business follow-up…) to meet defined objectives;
- May be required to coordinate in a functional position (working group on a specific subject);
- Provides reporting based on defined terms;
- Consolidates purchasing needs and anticipates their evolution;
- Analyzes his /her market and suggests innovative solutions to his /her hierarchical or the concerned Commodity Lead Buyer;
- Conducts the annual negotiations (different from those managed by the Purchasing Manager or the Commodity Lead Buyer);
- Manages the Quality, Cost, Delivery, Panel performance of her/his perimeter;
- Conducts annual negotiations (different from those managed by Commodity Lead Buyer).
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree reinforced by 3 / 4 years minimum Purchasing experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Good listening skills, persuasive, relationship skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and concise, autonomous.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English, additional one being considered as a plus.
- Ability to use basic purchasing techniques (consultation, negotiation, monitoring business).
- Knowledge of current regulations.
- Depending on scope, comprehensive knowledge of the various specialities involved in “supplies control” process (project, quality, logistics, and accounting) is desirable.