Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
The CAD Designer designs and defines product features based on the design rules, standards, and technical specifications in compliance with QCD objectives. In this respect, she/he:
- Generates 3D CAD model and technical drawings
- Integrates the product in the manufacturer’s environment,
- Carries out the dimensioning and the digital definitions,
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews
Qualifications and Experience :
- A-level (High School Diploma) + at least 2 years of higher education in technical disciplines.
Professional abilities :
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to put forward suggestions, creativity in simplicity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Command of the Spanish language is required, English or French language is desirable.
- Experience with CAD tools (Catia V5), ISO design & drawing standards and tolerance chain analysis
- Good understanding of plastic parts, more particularly design rules and 2D, depending on the scope of application,
- Command of Functional Analysis, failure mode analysis for products/projects (FMEA).