MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Role of control over the reliability of site financial data and the transparency of the explanations given in relation to past, present or future financial data.
• Role to disseminate financial culture and the main Group management tools across each site.
• Through their skills and knowledge, the Controlling Manager must enable all the teams to understand the main financial aggregates and the financial consequences of the decisions taken or envisaged, in particular in terms of ROCE customer requirements,
Qualifications and Experience
3 years of further education (or equivalent) minimum in a subject such as Management, with considerable experience in the industrial sector
• Rigorous, curious, well-organised, persistent, capacity for analysis and synthesis, discretion, discipline and sense of responsibility towards the company;
• Good listening and interpersonal skills, capacity of analysis and synthesis and independence.
• Knowledge of desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.),
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of the basic rules of accounting,
• Knowledge of a management tool essential (e.g. SAP).
• Knowledge of Group tools and Financial Control methodology