Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
Must ensure steady progress for following through the delivery orders of his / her client portfolio and establishes sales forecasts while always ensuring client satisfaction.
- Is responsible for the treatment of delivery orders from their reception (via computer, fax, post…) up until client delivery.
- Must inform Materials Supply and Planning of stock and order anomalies.
- Is responsible for managing the client portfolio (updating, storage…)
- Receive client requests (in writing or by phone)
- Has task of establishing and anticipating client demands to create a sales plan, which is as close as possible to the real deliveries.
- Must manage indicators linked to his / her function (tables for service rating, client satisfaction questionnaire…)
- Is the guarantor of meeting deadlines for client deliveries.
- Is responsible for accuracy of sales plan for his / her client portfolio,
- Must ensure safety stock management- Is in charge of daily follow-ups (modifications, end of life… etc.)
- Must participate in stock inventories.
- Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in an industrial /automotive environment.
- Good company representative, is an effective communicator and listener, is autonomous, has good initiative,
- Is analytical, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service, reacts positively to stress, and has an outstanding telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and transport management is essential
- Experience with SAP and automotive platforms such as Chrysler SMART systems and Ford DDL strongly desired
- Ability to speak a foreign language is a plus.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please apply on-line by clicking the link below: