Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
- You reports to the Product Line Industrialization Manager.
- You are responsible for defining and updating the standards on the basis of 2S2D and in compliance with QCD objectives.
- You put at the disposal of industrialization teams AMDEC blocks, PDS and Standardization and capitalization sheets.
- You support dissemination of standards through site visits to ensure understanding and implementation of best practices by project teams.
- You are a force of proposal on process innovations and watch over the technological evolutions of your domain.
- You are problem-solving support on your perimeter using the 8D type tools, and ensure the transversalization of relevant solutions
- You must apply all QSE² procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to her/his job and the rules defined by the Group.
- Superior training, reinforced by significant experience in a Process Metal Development function (cutting, stamping, assembly, …) in the industrial environment ideally at an automotive equipment supplier
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, decision making capabilities, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, initiative.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, firm compliance with QCD targets, ability to run reaction plans when shifts occur
- Perfect command of engineering procedures and standards Quality systems (8D, FMEA, Monitoring plan, Capabilities Lean Manufacturing, etc…)
- Knowledge of automotive procedures: Capabilities, R & R
- knowledge in control, camera, robot, supplier control, schedule management
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Command of the English language