Main responsibilities and duties :
- Ensures production activity and draws on internal or external production resources aiming to ensure production profitability.
- Acting as a genuine operational manager, the Plant General Manager is responsible for enforcing discipline policy and occupational safety regulations for all on-site employees as well as for the compliance to local environmental policies. He/she ensures production activity smooth and draws on internal or external production resources aiming to ensure production profitability. He/she must operate in compliance with AKWEL Group requirements, strategy and
- Submits to the Executive VP Operations of the region Management Board proposals for the local production strategy. In this respect, he/she develops a Strategic plan in conjunction with Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Industrial Development, Purchasing and Finance Directors, as well as the group’s functional departments.
- Operates on the operational level to oversee the human and technical resources required for the production processes in line with the strategic plan approved by the Management Board and the DDI directives
- Prepares the Plant Budget following the Group and support functions guidelines and get it approved. Follow and track progress along the year.
- Must apply all Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
- Guarantees the accuracy and reliability of the different Reportings for his site.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years technical studies strengthened by 5 to 8 years manufacturing experience in industry.
- Good communication skills, teamwork, analytical mind, rigor, strong leadership
- Ability to manage a profit centre, good proficiency in management accounting
- Proficiency in English
- In-depth knowledge of working methods used by first tier automotive suppliers (MRP, Lean Manufacturing, JIT…)
- Perfect command of the QCD aspects.
- Notions of labour law.
|Salary:||“to be defined”|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May 2021. .
Please not that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.