MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
The Process Engineer conducts the products industrialization according to standards and specifications in compliance with Quality, Costs and Delivery objectives.
Product Design and Industrialization Process
• Is member of the Project team since launching,
• Takes part in product designto ensure the product’s feasibility (FMEA product, plan review,…),
• Leads the industrialization plant, he/she conducts the tasks provided for in the project Quality Plan based on the current standards (Synoptic of manufacturing, FMEA process, control plan, specifications, manufacturing file, process validation, probationary series,…)
• Ensures the industrialization planning, the allocated budget, the coherence of process design compared to the specifications; this is performed in cooperation with the Project Manager, and/or Product Line Industrialization Manager,
• Participates in the technical meetings and the project reviews,
• May be required to participate in the FMEA tools,
• Leads the action plan of product/process development and validates the technical choices,
• Responsible for maintaining the technical data of the process,
• Takes an active part in the suppliers’ choices of production resources, in the monitoring of their execution and validates their approval, May be required to support improvements or changes on a process during the product’s series production,
• Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility,
• May be required to leada team of Process Technicians and/or carry out a part of their missions according to the complexity of assigned projects,
• Reports to the Project Manager and his/her direct line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline strengthened by 3-5 years of experience in Engineering, Production or Development field gained within the industrial environment, or will consider Associates Degree in and technical discipline coupled with 5 to 7 yearsexperience as a process engineer experienced with rubber extrusion.
• Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, decision-making ability, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, sense of initiative,
• Communication skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, decisive regarding the targets (QCD), ability to lead feedback plans in case of a drift,
• Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
• Command of English.
• Deep familiarity with rubber extrusion technology and automotive industrialization and quality systems
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.