Main mission: Process Engineering Manager coordinates process and automation engineering teams, leading improvement projects and new manufacturing processes implementation in Timisoara Plant. He’s maintaining at highest standards the electrical and automation systems in Akwel Timisoara Plant.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Leading, developing and supporting the Automation Engineering team;
- Work with team members on assigned technical and industrialization projects, communicating status, managing expectations,solving issues, and ensuring delivery of the technical projects;
- Contribute to reach project milestones on time and at expecting level by coaching his team.
- Assisting engineering, maintenance and production functions with installation and modification of systems used in the plant;
- Supervises the functionality of the programmes running on the technical equipments : Vision cameras (Keyence) , Robots (Yaskawa) and PLCs (SIEMENS).
- Provide expertise to continue advancement of automated systems in Timisoara plant;
- Coordinating the industrialization of new projects for Timisoara Plant, according with AKWEL Group industrialization standards;
- Leading the continuous improvement of manufacturing Process,
- Monitoring the budget and the technical within the projects;
- Ensuring that the team takes part in knowledge sharing and transfer (FMEA blocks, Standardization and Capitalization Sheets);
Qualifications et Experience
- Higher education: Engineer Degree in Automation/ Electronic/ Electric
- 3-5 years experience in Technical Field
- Experience in coordination of a technical team for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of equipment and installations in the area of utilities and production, as well as the operation and maintenance;
- Leadership skills, service-oriented culture, rigor, responsiveness, availability, management capabilities, analytical and synthetic thinking,
- Proficiency in office automation and MS office (Portal, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Proficiency in a foreign language – English.
- Ability to analyze, find and solve the cause of problems.
- Communicative level of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Command of industrial engineering activities (tools and techniques),
|Contract type:||CDI – Employment contract for an indefinite period|
|Department :||Group Technic|