Main responsibilities and duties :
- As the Production Unit Technician you will be working with the experienced production team to ensure continuous production in terms of quality and quantity of customer parts.
- You will be directly contributing to the optimisation of manufacturing machines running times.
- You will be using your engineering skills gained through your studies to work on optimising manufacturing changes (tools, devices, line clearance etc) and a variety of continuous improvement initiatives, for example, scrap levels reduction.
- You will also have an opportunity to develop further specialist skills in Injection and Blow Moulding as well as Robotics.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 GCSEs, or equivalent qualification, at Grade 4 (C) or above
Deadline for application
- 22nd April 2019
- Excellent communication skills
- An effective problem solver with good planning skills
- It is essential that the candidate has keen attention to detail and a high level of pride in their work to ensure that the technical accuracy of their work meets the companies required standards
- It is important that the candidate is self-motivated
- At AKWEL we appreciate that your work life balance is important and that everyone’s needs and circumstances are different. We aspire to provide a carefully selected package of benefits to suit the varied needs of all employees. Most importantly, we give you the control to chose which options are of ultimate benefit to you during each step of your employment with us.
- Our benefits range from car leasing, cycle to work scheme, discount clubs to mobile and technology benefits, gym membership and health cash plans.
- We also provide 25 days holiday (which increase with length of service), life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- You will also have the opportunity to travel and train at one of other Plant around the world !
|Salary:||£269 per week|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please apply through the following link:
Please note that we cannot accept CV’s directly through our website you must apply using the link.