MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
She/he introduces, monitors and validates the good practices for Quality procedures of Products/Process.
• Acts as the Customer representative within the Production team, and therefore ensures the respect of the customer’s requirements, targets and satisfaction
• Takes part in QRQCs
• Is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of risks (for instance: Quality incident, failure to control a significant characteristic, etc.) with no identified satisfactory solution and involving potential or real reputation or financial impacts internally or at the Customer;
• Ensures the deployment and implementation of the Quality tools and procedures in production;
• Coordinates the problem solving activities (internal or external incidents, alerts, etc.) and/or put forward the appropriate tools/measures. She/He verifies the action plan efficiency.
• Is aware and follows up the control of significant characteristic in production by identifying the sensitive processes at Plant Level
Qualifications and Experience :
• A-levels+ 2 years of Technical education or Quality training, strengthened by3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive industry
Professional abilities :
• Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, instructional skills, persuasion skills, displaying leadership and coordination skills in operational tasks, oral and written competencies and ability to communicate succinctly and clearly a quality-oriented approach
• Good command of computing equipment;
• Proficiency in English.
• Full grasp of quality and statistical tools such as: FMEA, SPC procedures, and Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC procedures
• Knowledge of customer interface and relevant tools (Portal) in order to respond and handle potential problems or disruptions relating to Customer services;
• Full grasp of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, etc.)